Driveway Stamping and Coating
The StreetPrint, Genuine Stamped Asphalt process with the StreetBond Advanced Coating System is a revolutionary paving process. It combines the strength of stone with the flexibility of asphalt through state-of-the-art acrylic polymer technology. It is made to last and its performance has been proven world-wide.
Colour and Pattern Choices
StreetPrint – Genuine Stamped Asphalt
- cost effective.
- low maintenance.
- resistant to cracking and lifting ( a problem with concrete and pavers).
- resistant to plant growth and penetration by water.
- slip resistant and trip resistant.
- resistant to fading and helps repel harmful UV rays.
- protective poly/cement coating that extends the life of the asphalt and builds up durability with the use of StreetBond™ products.
- there are no expansion joints to allow water penetration.
- has a wide range of patterns, and colours
- has some colours that qualify for LEED Credits
- has the ability to be fixed seamlessly (if damage ever occurred) by simply reheating, restamping and recoating. No other surface is as easily fixed.
Choose the strongest, most durable paving system on the market. Then create the look you want to compliment your home.
Square One Paving Ltd. is pleased to now offer Asphalt Driveway Sealing with the new StreetBond DuraShield Asphalt Preservation Coating.
- has been designed to protect asphalt from degradation due to oxidation from exposure to UV rays and water.
- contains 100% acrylic polymer as opposed to traditional seal coat products which are mostly asphalt cement.
- has wear properties far superior to traditional asphalt emulsion seal coat products.
- greatest improvement in wear occurs during wet exposures where typically most coating loss occurs.
- retains its durability properties over time, even when exposed to weather.
- resists wear yet remains flexible to move with an asphalt substrate without cracking.
- covers minor surface cracks and imperfections.
StreetBond DuraShield is a great addition to the family of products that Square One Paving Ltd. can offer customers to not only beautify but also protect their driveways.